Jump to navigation Jump to search
|မဵဝ်းမိူင်း||ပႃႇလီႇမၢၼ်ႇတီႇမူဝ်ႇၶရေႇၸီႇ လႄႈ ပိူင်ၶုၼ်ႁေႃၶမ်း|
|လွတ်ႈလႅဝ်းသဝ်းၶေႃ ၵႃႈတီႈ ယူႇၼၢႆႉတႅတ်ႉ ၶိင်းတမ်း|
|1856၊ မေႇ 7|
|1907၊ သႅပ်ႇထႅမ်ႇပႃႇ 26|
1947၊ ၼူဝ်ႇဝႅမ်ႇပႃႇ 25
|268,680 km² (103,738 sq mi) (ၸၼ်ႉ: 75)|
• ၼမ်ႉ (%)
|4,268,000 (2008) (ၸၼ်ႉ - 122)|
|15/km² (39/sq mi) (ၸၼ်ႉ- 204)|
|GDP (PPP)||လၢမ်း 2018|
• Per capita
• Per capita
သုင်ႁႅင်း · 14th
|ငိုၼ်းတွင်း||New Zealand dollar ($) (NZD)|
|ၶၢဝ်းယၢမ်းၼႃႈလိၼ်||NZST[n 5] (UTC+12)|
• ၶၢဝ်းမႆႈ (DST)
|NZDT[n 6] (UTC+13)|
ၽိုၼ်ဢိင်[မူၼ်ႉမႄး | မႄးထတ်းငဝ်ႈငႃႇ]
- "God Save the Queen" is officially a national anthem but is generally used only on regal and viceregal occasions.
- English is a de facto official language due to its widespread use.
- Ethnicity figures add to more than 100% as people could choose more than one ethnic group.
- The proportion of New Zealand's area (excluding estuaries) covered by rivers, lakes and ponds, based on figures from the New Zealand Land Cover Database, is (357526 + 81936) / (26821559 – 92499–26033 – 19216) = 1.6%. If estuarine open water, mangroves, and herbaceous saline vegetation are included, the figure is 2.2%.
- The Chatham Islands have a separate time zone, 45 minutes ahead of the rest of New Zealand.
- Clocks are advanced by an hour from the last Sunday in September until the first Sunday in April. Daylight saving time is also observed in the Chatham Islands, 45 minutes ahead of NZDT.
- Protocol for using New Zealand's National Anthems. Ministry for Culture and Heritage. Retrieved on 17 February 2008။
- New Zealand Government (21 December 2007). International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Fifth Periodic Report of the Government of New Zealand. p. 89. Archived from the original on 24 January 2015. Retrieved 18 November 2015.
In addition to the Māori language, New Zealand Sign Language is also an official language of New Zealand. The New Zealand Sign Language Act 2006 permits the use of NZSL in legal proceedings, facilitates competency standards for its interpretation and guides government departments in its promotion and use. English, the medium for teaching and learning in most schools, is a de facto official language by virtue of its widespread use. For these reasons, these three languages have special mention in the New Zealand Curriculum.
- 2018 Census totals by topic – national highlights (Spreadsheet) (in en-NZ). Statistics New Zealand (23 September 2019). Retrieved on 26 February 2020။
- The New Zealand Land Cover Database. New Zealand Land Cover Database 2. Ministry for the Environment (1 July 2009). Archived from the original on 14 March 2011။ Retrieved on 26 April 2011။
- New Zealand. International Monetary Fund. Retrieved on 9 October 2018။
- Household income and housing-cost statistics: Year ended June 2019 (Spreadsheet). Statistics New Zealand. Archived from the original on 24 February 2020။ Retrieved on 24 February 2020။
- Human Development Report 2019. United Nations Development Programme (2019). Retrieved on 9 December 2019။
- New Zealand Daylight Time Order 2007 (SR 2007/185) (in en-NZ). New Zealand Parliamentary Counsel Office (6 July 2007). Retrieved on 6 March 2017။
- There is no official all-numeric date format for New Zealand, but government recommendations generally follow Australian date and time notation. See "The Govt.nz style guide", New Zealand Government, 9 December 2016, retrieved 7 March 2019.