Location of Israel (in green) on the globe.
Jerusalem (limited recognition)[fn 1]|
|မဵဝ်းမိူင်း||Unitary parliamentary republic|
|1948၊ မေႇ 14|
|[a] (ၸၼ်ႉ: 150th)|
• ၼမ်ႉ (%)
• 2008 သဵၼ်ႈမၢႆႁူဝ်ႁိူၼ်း
|GDP (PPP)||လၢမ်း 2020|
|$372.314 billion[fn 2] (ၸၼ်ႉ- 51st)|
• Per capita
|$40,336[fn 2] (ၸၼ်ႉ - 34th)|
|$410.501 billion[fn 2] (ၸၼ်ႉ- 31st)|
• Per capita
|$44,474[fn 2] (ၸၼ်ႉ - 19th)|
ၵၢင် · 48th
သုင်ႁႅင်း · 22nd
|ငိုၼ်းတွင်း||New shekel (₪) (ILS)|
• ၶၢဝ်းမႆႈ (DST)
ၽိုၼ်ဢိင်[မႄးထတ်း | မႄးထတ်းငဝ်ႈငႃႇ]
- Recognition by other UN member states: Australia (West Jerusalem), Russia (West Jerusalem), the Czech Republic (West Jerusalem), Honduras, Guatemala, Nauru, and the United States.
- Israeli population and economic data covers the economic territory of Israel, including the Golan Heights, East Jerusalem and Israeli settlements in the West Bank.
- Australia recognises West Jerusalem as Israeli capital. BBC (15 December 2018).
- Foreign Ministry statement regarding Palestinian-Israeli settlement (6 April 2017).
- Czech Republic announces it recognizes West Jerusalem as Israel's capital (6 December 2017). “"The Czech Republic currently, before the peace between Israel and Palestine is signed, recognizes Jerusalem to be in fact the capital of Israel in the borders of the demarcation line from 1967." The Ministry also said that it would only consider relocating its embassy based on "results of negotiations."”
- "Honduras recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital"၊ The Times of Israel၊ 29 August 2019။
- Guatemala se suma a EEUU y también trasladará su embajada en Israel a Jerusalén (in es) (24 December 2017). Guatemala's embassy was located in Jerusalem until the 1980s, when it was moved to Tel Aviv.
- "Nauru recognizes J'lem as capital of Israel" (in en)၊ Israel National News၊ 29 August 2019။
- "Trump Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's Capital and Orders U.S. Embassy to Move"၊ 6 December 2017။
- Population Census 2008. Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. 2008. Retrieved 27 December 2016.
- OECD 2011. sfn error: no target: CITEREFOECD2011 (help)
- Quarterly Economic and Social Monitor Archived 2021-10-09 at the Wayback Machine., Volume 26, October 2011, p. 57: "When Israel bid in March 2010 for membership in the 'Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development'... some members questioned the accuracy of Israeli statistics, as the Israeli figures (relating to gross domestic product, spending and number of the population) cover geographical areas that the Organization does not recognize as part of the Israeli territory. These areas include East Jerusalem, Israeli settlements in the West Bank and the Golan Heights."
- World Economic Outlook Database, October 2019.
- Distribution of family income – Gini index. Central Intelligence Agency. Archived from the original on 4 June 2011။ Retrieved on 13 June 2020။ Archived 4 June 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- Human Development Index and its components. United Nations Development Programme (2018).