|ဢေႇရိယႃႇ||17,840,000 km2 (6,890,000 sq mi) (4th)|
|ႁူဝ်ၼပ်ႉၵူၼ်း||423,581,078 (2018; 5th)|
|လွင်ႈသတ်ႉ ႁူဝ်ၼပ်ႉၵူၼ်း||21.4/km2 (56.0/sq mi)|
|GDP (nominal)||$3.62 trillion (2022 est; 4th)|
|GDP (PPP)||$7.61 trillion (2022 est; 5th)|
|ၶၢဝ်းယၢမ်းၼႃႈလိၼ်||UTC−02:00 to UTC−05:00|
ဢမႄႇရိၵၸၢၼ်း ပဵၼ်လိုမ်[မၢႆတွင်း 7]ဢၼ်ယူႇၼႂ်း သိၵ်ႈၵမ်ႇၽႃႇဝၼ်းတူၵ်း[မၢႆတွင်း 8]တင်းပိုၵ်း လႄႈ ၼႃႈလိၼ်ၵမ်ႈၼမ်မီးယူႇၼႂ်း သိၵ်ႈၵမ်ႇၽႃႇၸၢၼ်း၊ လူၺ်ႈမီးပွတ်းတွၼ်ႈဢွၼ်ႇၼႂ်း သိၵ်ႈၵမ်ႇၽႃႇႁွင်ႇ တီႈပၢႆၸိၵ်းၸွမ်တၢင်းႁွင်ႇၶွင်လိုမ်။
မၢႆတွင်း[မႄးထတ်း | မႄးထတ်းငဝ်ႈငႃႇ]
- Sometimes included. Depending on the definition of North America–South America boundary, Panama could be classified as a transcontinental country. Panama is a member state of ODESUR and CONSUDATLE.
- Sometimes included. Physiographically a part of South America, but geopolitically a part of North America.
- Sometimes included. Physiographically a part of South America, but geopolitically a part of North America. Aruba is a member nation of ODESUR.
- Occasionally included. An isolated volcanic island near the boundary between the African Plate and the Antarctic Plate, Bouvet Island is biogeographically and geologically associated with Antarctica. Despite being closer to Antarctica and Africa geographically, the United Nations geoscheme has included Bouvet Island in South America instead.
- Geologically, South Georgia Island and the southernmost portion of mainland South America are both on the Scotia Plate while the South Sandwich Islands is on the nearby Sandwich Plate. Biogeographically and hydrologically, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands is associated with Antarctica. The United Nations geoscheme has included the disputed territory in South America.
- Occasionally included. An isolated volcanic island on the South American Plate, Ascension Island is geologically a part of South America, but geopolitically a part of Africa.
- In some parts of the world, for example, Latin America, Latin Europe, and Iran, South America is viewed as a subcontinent of the Americas (a single continent named America). In most of the countries with English as an official language, however, it is considered a continent; see Americas (terminology).
- Except Bouvet Island, which has occasionally been included as a part of South America.
ဢၢင်ႈဢိင်[မႄးထတ်း | မႄးထတ်းငဝ်ႈငႃႇ]
- "World Population prospects – Population division". United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division.
- "Overall total population" – World Population Prospects: The 2019 Revision (xslx). United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division.
- GDP Nominal, current prices. International Monetary Fund (2022).
- GDP PPP, current prices. International Monetary Fund (2022).
- Ambassador Rubens A. Barbosa. Mercosul in the Regional Context.